[Namron] List and such

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 16:24:25 PDT 2006

Thank you, Your Excellency.

 And, my offer to help assess sites for true accessabiltiy(by sitting in a wheelchair and seeing whether it works or not) and to help in any way possible to find sites that meet the needs of more people stands (sorry about the pun).  I would like to see a way for MORE people to play, not less.

As soon as I have a list of sites that will be considered, I will start my trek around to them to see if the electric and manual chairs are usable at those sites.

Lady Isobel.

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:     I only have one  thing to ask.  If you have the capability and the time, please go carefully  re-read every email posted over the last couple days and note how many  actually said something negative.  I did this myself, and there were  more positive messages than there were individual negative sentences  all together.

 Half-full or  half-empty, you decide.  We all get out of life what we put into  it, and see  what we want to see.

 -Muriel

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan