[Namron] Site Dossiers

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 18 23:14:24 PDT 2006

Anya, Chass and myself are also available to assist with evaluating sites
for accessibility.  We would need a few days advance notice to prepare and
make arrangements as we do have a school aged child to consider.  Chass
could also be of assistance in evaluating cooking facilities, as he does
have experience in the needs of cooking for large groups.

Elizabeta