[Namron] Lost and appreciated

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 07:34:12 PDT 2006

I am thinking I agree with your observation as I have proudly worn my sting of beads given to me by Her Excellencies prior to the tourney.  I have recieved many compliments on the necklace and have enjoyed sharing the tale of how it came to me!

I believe Aysha and perhaps others handcrafted them...if so, they should be heartily commended for beautiful work!

Largess, is indeed, quite lovely to light upon the limbs of Lords, Ladies, and Lassies!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.