[Namron] Protectorate XXX receipts

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Oct 27 15:40:56 PDT 2006

Thank you for reminding us all about this.  Please do not worry about the water bearing receipt as I am not planning to turn it in.  It came to about what I had planned to donate myself, and with the many wonderful donations so many others made, we had a plentiful supply.

The water bearers from mooneschadowe and Weisenfuhr made some really nice donations.  I apologize if I forget to mention someone, but I want to thank everyone who made such lovely donations.  Here goes, our new B&B, House Moo, Sæmundr, Vanessa, Zubeydah, Moara, and someone else who donated these cute heart shaped crackers.  Thanks to all of you Namron provided a generous spread to everyone at the list fields at Protectorate.

Genevria