[Namron] Update on Susan/boxes/moving

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 21:50:54 PST 2006

Oooooops......

  Forgot to add one more thing Scott wanted to put out on the net.

  His landlords have been really understanding through this situation but they do have to have the house cleaned out this weekend. So this is it, if they dont get it out its lost. I know at least a couple of couches have been spoken for as well as a dresser but there are still tables and oyjer things that people may be able to use. (As Scott put it, there is alot of good college student furniture) Scott is going to try to be at the house around 9 in the morning on Saterday and hopefully folks will start showing up shortly after that.

  Stacy
  (yet again)

Stacy Robinson <katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I spoke with Scott and he says Sunday is fine or if you would like to get together with Halldor and come get everything sooner please feel free to give him a call at 405-314-0618 and you guys can work out a time to meet.

  Stacy

Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Actually the furniture was given to me and some to
Halldor. I didn't want to intrude because of the
situation and I didn't know her well. My heart goes
out to Scott and the families.
I would be willing to come over this week and help
pack if he needs someone. I have some commitments this
weekend...I might be able to make it early Saturday
and early Sunday. Please call me if you want me to
come,
my number is 405-819-0562.
Lucrezia/Jennifer

<20061030151327.2674.qmail at web39611.mail.mud.yahoo.com>