[Namron] a return

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Oct 31 12:38:49 PST 2006

Greetings upon your return, my friend and clan sister.

While you may be unable to venture to our meeting tomorrow evening, I
look forward to seeing you again after so many long years.

This Saturday there is to be a bonfire and good company at the household
of Samarrah and Bjorn, in the modern town of Maysville, which I believe
is closer to you than we are.  There should be more information on this
in the next few days, including directions.

Again, welcome back Aela,

Annabelle