[Namron] WoodLand

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 04:41:57 PDT 2006

Wow
What an event we had this day.We had hit upon hit I
cann't beleive the people who came by and showed
interest.
 Some folks as far away as the panhandle,Wasteland
area,and even out of state came just to show up for
this Demo.
 My hat is off to Niccu for the job well done on
advertising.
All merchant agein made a very good profit and said
they would like to return next year.
 So it appears we have a major recruitment program in
the woodland fair.
 Keeep up the good job and watch the sca as a whole
grow and the dream stay alive.
 Hatur