[Namron] Fw: B&B

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 14:49:25 PDT 2006

Ciamar a tha sibh,
Greetings from Ian and Kelandra the Lord and Lady of Northkeep,

Lord Terric your words could not have been better stated.

We are most glad to hear that more Scotts will be joining the ranks of the
seated nobility in the North. Our most sincere congratulations are offered
to your the Baron and Baroness Ulf and Maleah of Namron on the selection of
such fine successors.

We would like to thank the populace of Namron for their wonderful show of
support for their new Baron and Baroness at Wiesenfeuer's court, that was
very heart warming. Change is not always easy but it can be fun and
exciting. This oppertunity is one that will surely present many new
oppertunities for the entire Barony. We wish you all the best in the days to
come and we look forward to seeing you at your impending investiture event.
If there is anything Northkeep can do to help either your Barony, your
outgoing Nobles, or Their Nextelencies Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and
Muriel ingen Gille Crist, please do not hesitate to call upon your freindly
neighbors in Northkeep.

Mar sin leat,

Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael
Lord and Lady Northkeep