[Namron] The creation of a new group! Kuhneigen!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 06:25:23 PDT 2006

Greetings to all!

A new wind blows through Namron this day!  A new group has formed in
Namron's southern lands to enhance the play and experience of those in
search of the dream!

Seven good fellows met and shared a meal, formed a bond, and forged a
future together, many others sent word that they would attend future
meetings.

It was agreed that we shall set forth the proper procedures to soon be
recognized as the Canton of Kuhneigen!  We shall meet the 2nd monday and
4th Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at the Maysville Public Library in Maysville,
OK. We shall pledge our loyalty and allegience to the Barony of Namron and
the Kingdom of Ansteaorra!  We shall have merriment and we shall have
labour so that we may provide yet one more opportunity for play, one more
location to meet, and one more jewel in the crown of our barony and our
kingdom!

We have submissions to the offices of Seneshal, Exchequer and Harold to
fill out, and we shall have fighter practices Monday Evenings under the
tutalage of Namron's Knights Marshall, Terrance Daniel, at the home of
Jullianna Jurdana DeLuca and her beloved
Scott-who-has-yet-to-choose-a-name. (their home is very near the main
highway into our town and was suggested as a "Visual" recruitment
tool...as in...Look at those guys in armour over there...that looks like
fun...let's go check it out!).  We are also currently working on our
device.

We want to invite all good peoples of Namron to our gatherings and we
welcome all support and suggestions, teachers and scholars, family and
friends!  We hope to see you there!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.