[Namron] Plume Submissions

Kadence McKinley darwinexcel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:20:30 PDT 2006

Hi all,
This is your monthly reminder that all information for
the October Plume is due to me no later than the 20th.
 For those of you who live in a calendar-free zone,
that's tomorrow, LOL.

I would love to hear any suggestions that you have for
the Plume.  Anyone willing to contribute an article,
book report, recipe, etc. would be greatly
appreciated.

I know that there are a lot of activities coming up
for all of the groups, Namron, Skorrgard and
Maysville.  If you are involved in an ongoing
activity, or one time Baronial event, please let me
know so that we can get it published on the calendar.

Thanks!
Nicolaea
213-9728