[Namron] The Newbies!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 06:16:22 PDT 2006

Greetings to all!

  It looks as if we have our dilemma solved in regards to our Newbies, Shanda and Kendra!  Lady Isobel has been kind enough to get with us on loaner garb and gear and I think we've got things organized and taken care of to help these sisters and their kids have a memorable first event!

  From all of us in little ole Kuhneigen.....THANK YOU!

  Also, before I forget, at our Incipient Canton of Kuhneigen Pop meeting last night we were visited by GIGI WEBB of the Maysville Chamber of Commerce.  She said that Maysville's Chamber wants to do an arts festival in the early part of November and wants to invite us to do a demo.  She's planning on being at the meeting with me in Namron on Wednesday, but I want to give everyone a heads up about this.  We'd love to have fighters, drummers, dancers, Blacksmiths, artisans, etc....come out and enjoy the day with us (as soon as they pick a day).  And I'm SURE we'll have a revel at someone's house afterwards...

  Talk to you soon!

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.