[Namron] A Date with Mairin and Looking For Drummers....

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 15:04:10 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

This Gopuram place was one of Mairin's favorites. I plan on going up there fri the 6thish next week to support belly dancing and to share a dinner with the Spirit and in Memory for the Spirit of Mairin.

I should be there 6:30 next Friday.

Everyone is invited to join ME in an evening of dining and fond memories oh and belly dancing at 7:30.

If your sure you will be there call or contact ME and if I start seeing a lot of interest I'll reserve space or at least warn Gopuram we are on our way, in mass.

Love for everyone, Mairin, Good food, oh yeah and Belly Dancing
Pooky
Friday October 6th 6:30 ~ ME 7:30 ~ show starts Gopuram Taste of China
4559 N.W. 23rd
Gopuram 948-7373
Pooky 206-1227
 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: LdyRavon at aol.comDate: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:52:06 -0400To: namron at ansteorra.org; northern at ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Namron] Looking For Drummers....

Please pardon the non-SCA posting.

This group was performing at a car show recently and asked me to spread the word to any interested drummers.

A Mirage Dance Company
(405) 570-2661
Friday Evening Shows at 7:30pm
Gopuram Taste of India
4559 Northwest 23rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
(405) 948-7373
Free dinner if you drum for them.

They also offer Belly Dance Lessons

Thank you for your attention, I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Lady Brenna Garrett