[Namron] In the interest of increasing the holdings of our Beloved Barony...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 16:30:54 PDT 2006

Greetings to all this day!

In the interest of increasing the holdings and populous of our Beloved
Barony of Namron, the services of the Maysville Public Library will be
provided for the purpose of those in the southernmost reaches of Namron's
territories to meet.

These meetings shall be held, having obtained Their Excellencies
permission, on the
2nd Monday and 4th Thursday of each month in the Maysville Public Library,
Maysville, OK.  at 6:30 p.m.

The main topic of discussion at these meetings will be ways in which SCA
members, unable to travel the distance to Namron in these days of high
fuel costs and long work hours, might still be able to meet and perform
feats of talent and strength to further increase the might and glory that
is Namron!

Discussion will also be held as to welcoming any people in the southern
region finding interest in our play and research who might have like minds
and capabilities;  ways in which we can meet the needs and curiosities of
those persons; and ways in which we might caravan to Namron populous
meetings and events as well as those in Skorrgordr while also inviting the
participation and skills of existing members of the Barony to our
endeavor.

Discussion will also be made as to how our Beloved Barony of Namron might
be best represented in the local mundane community through demonstrations
and participation in community events.  An emphasis on registration and
personna development will also be made to those persons attending.

We invite you to join us as we endeavor to increase the holdings and the
populous of Namron!

Unto the service of the Barony of Namron I remain,

Lady Samarrah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Malilah
MKA Samantha Robb, Librarian
Maysville Public Library
405-867-4748
www.maysville.okpls.org

P.S.  Please excuse spelling errors.  I'm told that spelling is a modern
concept, and besides, I may be married to a viking but I niether smell nor
spell like one!  ;O)
Love N stuff

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.