[Namron] The Turnspit Dog

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Tue Sep 5 16:51:21 PDT 2006

Yep I caught this post too, It also piqued my curiosity, so I did a quick
web search on turnspit.  There was apparently a breed of dog suited and
reared just for this purpose.

Check this web article out if you are inclined.

http://www.gtj.org.uk/en/item1/7809

It has a small write up about the last "surviving" specimen of the breed.
Quite interesting if you are a dog afficianado.

Allon

  _____