[Namron] Fwd: Namron Polling Sept. 6th: Directions

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:12:31 PDT 2006

Be sure to bring your proof of membership with you if you are a member.
Non-members will still be allowed to fill out a polling form, it will just
be a different color.

Also, if you filled out a polling form at Wiesenfeuer's polling, you will
not be allowed to fill out a polling form at Namron's polling.

What time does the meeting start?

HL Gilyan Clonmacnoise
NR Seneschal