[Namron] Troll for Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 20:10:49 PDT 2006

Greetings all: Wiesenfeuer Baronial is fast approaching.  September 8-10, at
Camp E-Ko-Wah near Marlow, Oklahoma.

I need help.... I still have a few slots open.... I need volunteers to help
man Troll from 3:00pm on Friday until around 4:00 pm on Saturday.  I have
had some volunteers signup, but I still need at least one person for each
shift.  I would like to have 3 - 4 people on each shift to make it easier on
everyone.

Friday
3:00 - 7:00pm Marion Makkingze, Regin, ___________, ___________
7:00 - 11:00pm Marion Makkingze, Regin, Lorenzo, Galiwyn
11:00pm - 3:00am Regin, Galiwyn, ___________, ____________
Saturday
3:00am - 7:00am Regin, Miles Grey, _____________, ______________
7:00am - 11:00am  Marion Makkingze, Lorenzo, ______________, __________
11:00am - 3:00pm Marion Makkingze, Lady Murienn ingheanChonaill,
3:00pm - Close Marion Makkingze, Lady Asa, ______________, _____________

Please let me know if you can help.
Thank you so much, YIS,
Lady Marion Makkingze