[Namron] B&B

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 10:08:57 PDT 2006

 I would like to take this time to congradulate Lord Dunnchadh and Lady Muriel for their selection as the new baron and baroness. I have no doubt that they will be able to continue to make Namron one of the shinning stars of the kingdom of Ansteorria. They will and do have both my and Lady Ayesha's full support as they represent Namron in the following years. I wish to thank all those that supported Ayesha and me in our standing for the office and request they offer the same support to the new B&B. To all the other candidates I wish to say that we all went into this with the knowledge that onyl one would win and I want to urge their holehearted support of both Dunnchagh and Muriel as they lead Namron to greater heights.

Ld Terric and Lady Ayesha.