[Namron] Not quite snakes on a plane, nor serpentss on a shippe

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 11 12:11:02 PDT 2006

Ahhh, My Lord Thomas, you apparently have never heard my Lord's stories of
reptile rescues prior to his losing the use of his legs.  I daresay he would
still rescue reptiles of all sorts, even if it means he has to throw himself
out of his chair to get to them.  Most of his major rescues were before he
and I got together, but I can remember more than once that our house had
more reptiles than humans in it (even with guests).

Lady Elizabeta