[Namron] Treasurer: Now accepting applications

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Mon Sep 11 19:03:17 PDT 2006

An update to the timetable for the Treasurer position:

After talking with the Northern Regional (who has talked with the
Kingdom Treasurer), and conferring with their (current) Excellencies, we
have decided to continue the application process until the first meeting
in November.  This will give more time for those who wish to consider
the position.  In the meantime, we will be appointing an interim
treasurer to hold the position until it is filled.

If you have any questions, please ask.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron