[Namron] FW: group camp at Mooneschadowe?

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Sep 13 08:57:01 PDT 2006

So far, the only people I have heard from who are wanting to join a
Namron encampment are Vanessa, Donnchadh and Muriel, and the 3 of us.

I know many people have other groups they camp with, but if there is
anyone else wishing to join us, please post on the list so we can figure
out how much space we need and where we wish to be.

Annabelle