[Namron] Not Offended

Friend, Kimberlee Kimberlee.Friend at healthsouth.com
Tue Sep 19 09:58:25 PDT 2006

You've got to be kidding me!?!?  It is just a sewing night for the
girls!! How many other persons have listed get group function/meetings
and what not on an official site.  Ya all need to relax and let the
ladies do their thing.  It's no big deal.  It's for *FUN* or it's
supposed to be no need to start something over nothing.

	I would like to know if the Women's Only Sewing being announced
on the
	Official Namron Newsgroup is an SCA function of the new
Maysville group.  If
	it is, then there is a policy on Accessibility set forth in
Corporate Policy
	Chapter XIII.  If it is a private something or other, should it
be promoted
	and announced on the official site?

Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.