[Namron] Fwd: Re: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] I remain confused

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Sep 19 10:03:37 PDT 2006

Hey!!!!  I wanna hug!!!!

  _____

From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Samarrah bint Annaan
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:13 AM
To: Grimmie; Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Fwd: Re: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] I remain confused

Grimmie...if I were near you now you'd get a hug AND a brownie...

But since you're not...you'll get a hug later...and that brownie is
whispering my name....yummmm....

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:

If I offend someone with that post I am sorry.

If they do not except the apology then tough. LOL

To Friends and the few Foe.

You make the world go around and would not give any of you up.

I Love you all.

Grimmie