[Namron] sometimes checking your mail sucks

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 16:07:38 PDT 2006

That's what I understand from my conversation last night with Sir Owen and Ld. Terrance.  I believe it was also stated that we'd start around 10:30.  I'm hoping Sir Owen will post the address/location in Chickasha so that we don't have to scramble to find it...lol.

  I do know it's near the campus.

Adeliza DeArmand <adelizadearmand at gmail.com> wrote:
    Double-checking, fighter practice on the 24th has been moved to Chickasha?  However, it will be once again at Reeves Park on October 1st, right?

  Thanks,
  Lizzy

  On 9/19/06, Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:       Aethelred,

  I spoke with Sir Owen and Lord Terrence tonight at Pop about Fighter Practice this Sunday.  Apparantly Sir Owen has invited everyone to help him with a Fighter PRactice at Chickasha for the USAO student group.  I asked Terrence if he thought it might be a good idea to cancel Sunday and transfer to Chickasha for this one day.  He agreed so I guess we need to get the word out to all the fighters that we're meeting at 10:30 a.m. in CHickasha just for THIS sunday.  I'm sure either Sir Owen or Lord Terrence will post something on line or call folks.  Heck, you may even know all about it already.  We're having Terrence car pool with us, but if you need a lift I'm sure one can be arranged.

  How's that for information!!! LOL

  See ya!

  Sami & Bjorn

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.