[Namron] sewing in Maysville

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 06:39:12 PDT 2006

I can bring them.  I have a van and am in Norman.  Thanks, Shadow!!.  Let's hook up and I'll get them from you later today, OK?

Lady Isobel

"Foster, Shadow (HSC)" <Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     If anyone is coming from the Namron area, I have 2 of the portable (1/2 size) ironing boards designed to be used on a tabletop that I can send with someone.  They work great, but are not as long as a regular board.  Would that help?
  Shadow