[Namron] Chick Flicks

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:43:34 PDT 2006

Saw it, LOVED it, haven't bought it...YET!

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                What.,
 No Memoirs of a Giesha???

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead