[Namron] Sewing with Sami

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:05:20 PDT 2006

I won't be leaving until after Mike gets home.  He's picking up my birthday present, he says, and so he can load 2 of the commercial tables in the car for me.  I am bringing an extension cord and will look for an outlet strip we aren't using.  I'm sure we have one.  I'm also supposed to be getting the ironing boards from Shadow and it is my understanding they are the little table top ones.  I have one that hangs over a door.  I can bring it if you have a door it can hang on.

I will be bringing my own machine and my old one in case someone needs it.  It doesn't have a light, but we have a point light that travels with it, so it does OK in a pinch.

I know I'm to bring ice in an ice chest.  I have to find the ice chest.  It may be in the attic and I don't go up there. lol.  I mighjt find some unwanted friends.  Probably not reptillian, but wasps like to make nests there and I'm allergic.  Aaaah!.

Genevria may be riding with me.  We are trying to work out details at this point.  So, we'll see you when we get there.

Can you remind me how to find the library once I'm in towm?  Pooky drove the last time I came.

Isobel

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote: If you're coming out to Maysville to sew with Sami, I need to find out exactly how many sewing machines are going to be coming to be sure I've got extension chords and power strips.

  As it stands now, I have things set up for about 9 machines, but that won't leave me a cutting table...we'd have to cut on the floor.  If we need to, we'll look at things when we get here and put a couple of computers in the closet and use those tables too.

  I'll check back in a few to find out how many machines there will be....back to moving tables for me!

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!!  "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
"Pick your friends, but not to death."