[Namron] ISO Liam and Sybil

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:07:35 PDT 2006

jerk,,lol,,,i have some things for you..i also need a contact number.i also
have something for liam,,but yours needs to be fitted before i can give it
to ya,,,maybe you could come out some weekend before protectorate for a
fitting....or you could come out tonight for a party,,lol,,522 west wallace
in shawnee,,if ya can come call gunnar for directions,lol