[Namron] News from Adam

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 11:40:34 PDT 2006

Congrats, we should be there.
Terric and Ayesha

-----Original Message-----
From: baroness_maleah at cox.net
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: [Namron] News from Adam

Ulf and Maleah, Baron and Baroness of Namron (mka John and Barbara Ruble)
do hereby request your presence at the marriage of their son James the Jester (mka Pvt. Adam Rowland)
to his beloved lady Summer Ann Cossey. The Nuptials will take place Sunday October 8th at 8PM. The wedding will be mundane clothing as the bride and her family do not play in the SCA. I will post information on the site when we have it secured. For those of you who are saying, this is short notice, you are finding out about an hour after we did. He really wants his SCA family to be there as you all are so big a part of his life. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you all at this blessed event in our son's life.

Ulf and Maleah