[Namron] Student's Sewing again this Thursday, same time same place

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 13:41:02 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone!

  StuCA will be sewing again this Thursday evening at 7ish in the Alma Wilson room of the Union. For those that are able to help you are most welcome!

  I would like to thank the following for coming and helping the students with their first garb:

  HL Tadgh, L Meraud & Co. (Trae, Michael, Marcia, Teresa)
  Mistress Alix
  Baroness Marguarite (apologies for the atricious spelling)
  HL Annabell

  We had a great time and really appriciate the time you took to come out to a tricky campus to help us. Thank you!

  Sakami

  StuCA President

      Sakurai Sakami
  Or, a Phoenix Gules
  ~*~
  Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
  ~*~*~
  The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
  ~*~*~*~