[Namron] OU Freshman Engineers would like help building atrebuchet....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 15:05:22 PDT 2006

Thanks so much!  Wolfgang got ahold of me off list and I'm coming up to Norman tonight to see Billy so we'll get them together and see what happens.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.