[Namron] Loving thoughts with your Host: Lord Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:46:13 PDT 2006

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But, the world may
be better because I was important in the life of a child.
-Pooky
 A visit to a lonely person makes two people happy. Love for Andreas.-Pooky

Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us. -Earl Nightingale

How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it. --Marcus Aurelius

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. --Sam Ewing

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. --Scott Adams

Libraries even have computers you can use so you can stay connected with The Family you love.
-ME
 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"