[Namron] A favour to wear

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:05:48 PDT 2006

There is a fighter that where's MY Favour.  I am very proud of whom it is as it carries the full embodiment of MY heart and the honor for which I deem it.

Online game:
Guess who it is. Let's see if you get it correct.

The one who wears MY favor is on this e-list and will tell us when someone has guessed correctly.

Funny fun fun,
Pooky

It was misplaced once. If it was not found and someone guesses correctly I will make sure it is replaced by a new representation of MY Heart. Do a fighter a favor and guess the favour recipient correctly.  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: dagmarandowen at cox.netTo: webmaster at vibratech.org; namron at ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:27:44 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] A favour to wear

Presenting your favor to a fighter is fun.  My dh fights with my favor in every tournament.  I have also given my favor to other fighters in varying circumstances.

A favor does not have to be anything fancy.  I have even pulled off my belt, or some other piece of my outfit, and given that as a favor.

Genevria