[Namron] THIS WEEKEND: OFF - it's not just for breakfast anymore

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 10:33:11 PDT 2006

Thanks for the reminder and the "heads up!".  I hate the blood sucking
midget flying vampires as well.  Mosquitos!  YUCK!

Hey, It's sunday while I'm writing this and I heard the news.  Let me just
say CONGRATULATIONS!  I just want you both to know that we're very pleased
with the Crown's decision and I think you'll both add a younger, energetic
aspect to running the barony.  You have mine and Bjorn's full support and
backing and our plan is to do all we can to Rally the Troops behind you!

Although it's gonna feel weird callin' ya'll "Your Excellencies" for a
while....I'm sure we'll get used to it!  LOL.  Really, though, anything
either of you need, please don't hesitate to let us know.  I'm My's lady
in waiting for protectorate, but after that, if you need me in whatever
capacity you think I might be able to be of help, and Bjorn too, we're at
your service!

Again, congratulations!  We're very happy for you both!

With love and in service...

Sami & Bjorn

--- Muriel ingen Gille Crist <muriel at entelesoft.com> wrote:

> Seriously folks.  If you saw the news in the last couple days, you may
> have seen my boss talking about West Nile Virus. Four people have died
> in Oklahoma from West Nile Virus this season.  Four doesn't sound like
> much, but as we Ansteorrans know, mosquito season is hardly over and
> this is a record-breaking west nile virus season already.  The four
> that died were from Oklahoma, Carter, and Grady counties.  Those of us
> going to Wiesenfeuer Baronial this weekend will be in Stephens county,
> which is right between Carter and Grady counties.  No matter where you
> go this weekend, the number one way to prevent West Nile Virus is to,
> as the saying goes at the OSDH, WEAR YOUR DEET.  Symptoms start 3-14
> days after being bitten. See the news article below and the CDC
> website <http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/index.htm> for more
> info.
> -----------------
> Four die in Oklahoma from West Nile
>
> KTEN Local News
>
> TULSA , Okla. A record number of people have died this year from West
> Nile disease this year, and seniors could be at risk for contracting
> the mosquito-born illness.
>
> The identities of those who have died weren't released. Deputy state
> Epidemiologist Kristy Bradley says the vicitims ranged in age from 62
> to 78 and lived in Oklahoma, Carter and Grady counties.
>
> West Nile is a virus most commonly spread by mosquitoes and can cause
> a flu-like sickness in humans. Only in the rarest cases does it cause
> potentially deadly brain swelling, or encephalitis.
>
> It first was reported in Oklahoma in 2002. Last year, 31 cases of the
> virus were reported, with one death. The state's first death this year
> was July 31st.
>
> Bradley says West Nile season typically runs from July to October,
> peaking in August and September. This year, however, the season
> started early when the first mosquitoes testing positive for the virus
> were found in June in Payne County.
>
> Bradley says health officials are targeting the elderly about the
> risks of contracting the disease.
>
> Symptoms include fever, intense headache, extreme tiredness, muscle
> weakness and dizziness.
>
> Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
> may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.