[Namron] Treasurer: Now accepting applications

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 10:30:33 PDT 2006

Thank you!

--- Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:33 AM, Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
>
> > What would the duties of the Treasurer be?  What must be sent?
>
> A treasurer is responsible for keeping up the financial records of
> the group.  A treasurer must file a monthly and quarterly report
> detailing both income and expenditures.  They are also responsible
> for writing up the financial report for each event held by their group.
>
> The treasurer is a member of the financial committee of the group,
> which also consists of the Seneschal and one vote from the Baron and
> Baroness.  The financial committee approves expenditures which fall
> outside the budget, as well as event and feast budgets.
>
> In my opinion, the treasurer is the most demanding and important job
> in the Barony.  It is also the most straightforward, as the treasurer
> deals mainly with numbers and not people.  If a person is well-
> organized, motivated, and good with numbers and forms, they will
> excel as a treasurer.
>
> For more details, see < treasurer.ansteorra.org >.
>
> Also, feel free to ask Donnchadh for more information.
>
> ---
> Lord Thomas of Weathshear
> Seneschal Namron
> (m.k.a Brad Stanley)

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.