[Namron] Not quite snakes on a plane, nor serpentss on a shippe

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Sep 12 10:07:34 PDT 2006

As long as you remember it is illegal to sell/keep most native reptiles.
I get away with keeping native species for a 2 week period because I
have to make sure they are disease free and healthy before release.
Don't want ya getting into trouble there nor my favorite creatures on
earth being harmed :-). Chass who has had over 45 rattelsnakes in his
home at one time waiting for release. Now it is not illegal to keep/sell
non native species or captive bread that are native.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead