[Namron] Not quite snakes on a plane, nor serpentss on a shippe

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Sep 12 10:47:31 PDT 2006

Welp usually if it is captive bread one has documentation on it lol.
Like I bought it from so and so or so and so gave it to me, and that
person being the breeder or the one who bought/sold it has documentation
as to being a breeder (see a breeder on reptiles has to by law keep
track of how many hatch/born how many survive to sell/give away thus
being somewhat track able). I know a gentle whom got in omg trouble
locally who had several reptiles (a couple rattlesnakes, and a king
snake) and wound up being fined to heck and back. The problem with
owning a native species is the paper trail one has to prove if one gets
caught with a native species. Being on the Herpetology (Reptile) rescue
society this is something that is near and dear to me :) I never go
anywhere without my snake hook and gunny sacks, and as my dear wife
pointed out, I would throw myself from my chair to crawl under a house
to save snakes.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead