[Namron] Not quite snakes on a plane, nor serpentss on a shippe

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 11:23:52 PDT 2006

I can always send Intrepid, my Nile Monitor Lizard down to flush out the
hidden hisser, though they would probably team up and eat every critter in
sight!

Wolfgang

  _____

On 9/11/06, Samarrah bint Annaan < <mailto:samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Good Gentles,

I write this fine September morn with an entreaty to you all.  It seams
that this librarian hath peeved off one patron that may be considered
quite adlepated, to put things nicely.  (mundanely, I've peeved off a
psycho).  And with this situation, I ask for help.