[Namron] CALL TO ARMS Location??

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 18:56:18 PDT 2006

I know that it is at 10:30 a.m.on sunday.  I don't know the location yet.  I'm hoping we'll find out soon on list.

Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Do we know where in Chickasha yet? I think I missed the day too...

siobhan

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:  Bards of Namron, we too are needed in Chickasha so that we might inspire
our fighters on to greater deeds. Let us raise our voices, that we may
drive back the mundanity with rousing war songs and tales of valor! WHO
WILL JOIN US?!

Yours in Song and Story,
Ld. Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair

  It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.