[Namron] Protectorate

lady caldha ladycaldha1 at cox.net
Sat Sep 23 12:49:39 PDT 2006

The feast menu has been changing, I will be talking to the cook today and
there will probably be more changes. As of right now the basics are:

Bread

Butters

Cheeses

Raw Vegetables

French Onion Soup

Chicken with a rice dish

Roast pig with carrots or cole slaw

Cheese Cake

Once the menu is finally complete I will get HL Baret to post it to the
Namron site.

Lady Cadhla

  _____