[Namron] fire ban?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 27 11:19:22 PDT 2006

My county is always under fire ban. We could get 18 inches of rain and
Pittsburg County would still be under fire ban lol. My ground is soggy
wet.. and I live on a hill.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead