[Namron] OU Freshman Engineers would like help building a trebuchet....

SuTillery at comcast.net SuTillery at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 15:15:23 PDT 2006

You might look at some of the sites from the atlantian A & S page as well.
Siege Engines:
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=690

if the above link does not come through go to
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/

and look under armor and weaponry      siege engines

YIS
AEla

From: Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>