[Namron] skorragardr archery practice followed by garb making

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 16:08:25 PDT 2006

Then after archery practice come the extra 10 miles to help get some newbies something to wear or yourself :) And learn a little about different regional tunic styles :D

Siobhan

scott melton <darius67 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:          greetings,
          i would like to invite all archers to attend skorragardr pratice this weekend at lady fayidah`s place. if you dont mind the drive and just want to shoot, come on out. if you need direction send me an email. pratice starts at 1100 am and goes till we are tired.
                                                                     darius

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.