[Namron] Friday night after Med Fair

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 07:48:03 PDT 2007

I'm glad you felt up to coming this weekend!  And thank you so much, again, for letting us use your decorations!  When would be a good time to pick stuff up?  I want to be sure and have enough time to stick a little label on things to make sure your stuff doesn't get mixed up with some of the other artificial flowers and things we're going to be using.

I'm going to go ahead and put you down as 3 confirmed for the wedding...and if you end up not being able to make it...no worries.  (3 is right isn't it?)

Hugs...and thanks!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.