[Namron] Court Dancing Class Scheduled!!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 19:15:22 PDT 2007

Estrill will be teaching us for this first class. Then we can put together a more regular schedule with a more local teacher (ie Adena) or perhaps Estrill will check in on us from time to time :)

Siobhan

vujadea200 at aol.com wrote:  who is it that is teaching the classes?  I do know most of them, and can teach them.  I just got some music from Caius, but I now need to see what music goes with which dances, which is harder to do from memory.

   Adena