[Namron] For those not attending the Inkle Loom class in Shawnee....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 08:52:41 PDT 2007

Just a reminder that I am opening up the Maysville Public Library for any of my Known World and Modern World lady friends to have a sewing marathon beginning 6:30 p.m. Friday, April 13 and ending whenever we durned well get tired of sewing or each others company!  This is a perfect opportunity to whip something up for Beltain, or work on a project you just can't seem to find time for, what with taking care of the kids, and the hubbies, and all the other responsibilities in your lives....

Bring beverages, (not alcoholic...must keep the library DRY or risk unemployement), food, desert, and stuff to sew or craft.  No men, no kids, just the girls.  We've got a big screen TV, a VCR, & DVD.  The fridge is big and practically empty, so there's room for goodies.  We've got a few tables, but more are welcome...also, you might bring extra powerstrips and extension chords.  BE SURE AND LABEL YOUR EQUIPMENT.  Thanks.  Hope to see you there.

***Disclaimer....this is not a official function of ANYTHING.  This is a personal party.  (If  any of ya'll wanna do something co-ed  at the library at some future date, get with me and we'll see what dates are available...but this event ain't it! LOL.)

Hugs

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.