[Namron] Gift Basket and Volunteer Raffle items for Beltane

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Apr 4 21:53:27 PDT 2007

Ah!, I thought that might be the case...:-) Thank You very much for the confirmation, I'll add this post to my notes...'Stacia :-)

Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Well ye need not worry about the Brewery Competition nor the Beginning Brewer Competition. My household and myself are putting the items up. We have a Padded Ottoman chest (this is a Very Nice chest) with a case of wine bottles (750 ml bottles) in it for Brewery Champion, and a 3 gallon Carboy with fermentation cap for the beginning brewer competition.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Muddeler of Mead