[Namron] Tuesday Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:59:18 PDT 2007

Last Tuesday we had a great turn-out! Thank you to everyone who showed up.
Everyone looked great and I apologize for covering soooo much material.

This week we will have two classes. I will be covering footwork and guards
(Italian Style) for the less experienced and Lord Sebastian  (or another)
will work on more advanced drills for those who wish to participate.

Additionally, I will have handouts for all attendees. The handouts will
include safety, footwork drill, the guards and some common principles of
rapier (like what the heck is Stesso Tempo?).

As usual, I welcome anyone who may be interested in contributing classes or
just helping out!

Address:
8303 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Date/Time:
10 April 2007 @ 630PM

YIS
Orlando Di' Gilead

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com