[Namron] Newby-Type Dumb Question about Names

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 09:35:21 PDT 2007

Thanks!

I've seen a certain amount of the history of Namron on it's website.  Is there a written history on other sites for more about the surrounding areas?

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
(who promises to ask good questions when she can think of them!)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.