[Namron] GARAGE SALE!!!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 17:18:31 PDT 2007

Hey...for all of you who remember Seamundr, author of "The Gentle Giant", I wanted to let you know that he and his lady Jen are having a garage sale this weekend!  (I've hit it already!!! WOOT)

The are at 504 Manor Drive  in Namron(not far from the OU Duck Pond)  and the sale will be from now to Saturday (I'm not sure about Sunday)...so ya'll go down and buy stuff...K?

Hugs to all....

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.