[Namron] Bonfire at Bjornsstead

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 17:51:23 PDT 2007

Greetings!

For those of you planning on attending the Bonfire at Bjornsstead on the 28th of this month,  I want to invite you to bring your tents and camp over.

The day after the bonfire, the community of Antioch (5 miles south of my farm) are hosting the annual Antioch Cemetery Dinner.  The Antioch Cemetery is set up to provide free plots to any decendents of the folks originally burried there.  To make it simple, if you can prove you're kin to someone burried there, you get a free plot when you die.

Now, the Antioch Cemetery dinner raises funds to pay for the upkeep of the cemetery, (Mowing and Such).  My mother, Phillis Jensen, is burried there and my Bjorn and I will rest there one day.

So, if you'd like to attend with us, sleep over, camp out, and the next day we'll head to a historic frontier one room schoolhouse near the cemetery and have a good meal and meet a bunch of great people...and maybe even some of my kin....(which may not be as exciting as some of you may think...lol).

The dinner is served on Sunday, the 29th from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.  I'm pretty sure that the cost is a $5.00 donation per person and they love it if we bring covered dishes to contribute.

If you think you'd like to stay overnight and attend with me that Sunday, just let me know.  Otherwise, we'll see the rest of you there!

Love N Hugs,
Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.